donderdag 27 november 2014

About me:

I was born in the year that Elvis Presley died. Currently am I working as a dispatcher in a fire department. I started collecting all sorts of militaria when I was 12 or 13 years. My grandmother gave me a gas mask as a present and so I decided to collect mainly those things... ;-) About 230 masks are now on display in a specialy reserved room. Allright, "some" airguns are also in my possession. And 12 helmets (when I started this blog), mainly 2nd world war or fire helmets. There will be a steady update about my collection. Photo's will be periodically added and some info.

***THIS SITE IS PURELY FOR DISPLAYING MY COLLECTION. SOME SYMBOLS DISPLAYED ARE PURELY OUT OF HISTORICAL INTEREST!!!***

***PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ADD A LINK OF MY SITE ON THEIRS ARE FREE TO DO SO***

(just leave me a message please or add the link where you've got it from) thx :-)


 (ultra rare "speaking device" from German origin, has anyone seen one live?)

Some color pictures out of Signal (a German propaganda magazine) wich I own.

































































































Geen opmerkingen: